All of these easy recipes are made with 5 ingredients or less. Quick to make with simple ingredients, you’ll find something you love here! From smoothies to desserts and mains and snacks, these made from scratch recipes are all simple, delicious and healthy.
Tips for making 5 ingredient recipes
- Use good quality ingredients. These simple recipes only require a small amount of ingredients, so make sure they are good quality. Use organic ingredients wherever possible and the freshest available.
- Gather the ingredients before you start. These recipes are quick and easy to make, I always find it so much easier to grab your ingredients before you start cooking, so everything you need is ready on hand. It also makes you feel more confident while cooking having ingredients prepped.
- Read the recipe twice before you start cooking. This will get you familiar with the steps so you know the process and what to expect next.
- Clean as you go. I always find it best to take breaks in between prepping and cooking to clean up around me. This is especially great when you’re waiting for water to boil or something to simmer. It will save time and stress later.
Easy 5 ingredient recipes
These recipes are perfect for anyone who might be running low on ingredients before a next grocery run or anyone who might be looking for some budget friendly meals to feed a family. We can all use simple recipes with minimal ingredients on busy weekdays, and these are some of my favorites:
Breakfast recipes with 5 ingredients
- Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- Avocado Toast with Eggs
- Baked Eggs in Avocado
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 5 Ingredient Breakfast Egg Cups
- Paleo Breakfast Hash
5-ingredients mains dishes
- 5 Ingredient Tomato Soup
- Tuna Pasta
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Honey Lemon Salmon
- Lentils and Rice
- BBQ Chicken Foil Packets
- Baked Ziti
Desserts made with only 5 ingredients
- Vegan Vanilla Pudding
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Coconut Date Balls
- Watermelon Pizza
- Brown Sugar Grilled Peaches
- Simple Chocolate Tart
Snacks with 5 ingredients or less
- Roasted Cashews with Coconuts
- 5 Ingredient Raw Almond Joy Bites
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Roasted Chickpeas
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Smoke Salmon Dip
- Easy Kettle Corn
Hope these easy recipes with 5 ingredients or less are helpful in making mealtime and snack time a breeze. It’s amazing how much flavor and nutrition can be packed into a dish made with such minimal ingredients!
For more recipe collections
- Easy Pantry Meals
- No Bake Desserts
- How To Cook With Canned Tomatoes
- Healthy Recipes with Canned Beans
- Kids Lunchbox Ideas
- Leftover Friendly Meal Ideas
If you try any of these easy 5 ingredient recipes or have more suggestions, I’d love to hear from you! And if you snapped some shots, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!