This Sheet Pan Eggs recipe is a great way to cook a breakfast meal for a large crowd using just your oven - it's fast, easy and delicious! You can customize your own toppings as you like!
Are you rolling with the sheet pan crowd? If you’re not, you’re totally missing out on life because they are a) easy to make b) easy to clean up and c) great for a crowd. I’ve done this with fish and steak and now with these Sheet Pan Eggs.
When I have overnight guests, I love cooking eggs for them the next day. Usually when it’s 1-3 people, I’ll take special requests: hard-boiled, fried, poached…I can be such an accommodating hostess. But anymore than 4 guests and I need to bulk cook. And sheet pans are great for that! If you’re looking for an easy way to serve eggs to a crowd, you’ve arrived my friends!
How to make sheet pan eggs
What I like to do is use a blender to quickly whisk the eggs together. You can also use a bowl and whisk, but just be prepared for an arm workout in that case. So, blend up those eggs, pour them into a sheet pan and top it however you’d like. Or go halvsies with the toppings: vegetarian on one side, meat-lovers on the other side.
If you use a 18×13 sheet pan like I did for these sheet pan eggs, you can slice the whole pan into 12 equal servings. They actually come out to be about the size of a slice of bread…coolest coincidence ever?? I think so!
I toasted some Ezekiel sesame seed bread, mashed some avocado on it and topped with the eggs. The texture is more like a frittata than scrambled eggs, but it’s fluffy, full of flavor and fast for a crowd!
More egg recipes:
More sheet pan recipes:
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Sheet Pan Eggs recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
Sheet Pan Eggs
- Cooking spray
- 18 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mixed bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp chives chopped
- 12 slices of bread for serving
- Mashed avocado for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 18x13" rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray, line with parchment paper, and spray again.
- In a blender, blend the eggs with the milk. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly on the sheet plan and top with the bell peppers, mushrooms, shredded cheese and chives.
- Bake the eggs for about 12-15 minutes, until they are set.
- Allow the eggs to cool for a few minutes, then cut the eggs into 12 equal pieces.
- Serve on a toast with mashed avocado and fresh chives, if desired.
- You can make this recipe up to 4 days in advance. Just store in an airtight container in the fridge. When ready to serve, you can warm it on top of your toast or in a microwave.
- If your crowd is not that big, you can use a 13×9″ rimmed sheet pan instead. Bake time will be slightly less, around 8-10 minutes. Just watch until the eggs are set in the middle.