Who’s a fan of sheet pan meals? Once you start making them, you’ll want to use a sheet pan for all your meals. Today’s feature is this Sheet Pan Salmon with a lemon garlic parmesan seasoning. I serve it with green beans and potatoes for a simple, healthy and quick weeknight dinner!
This is the perfect weeknight meal when you want to serve your family a nutritious easy meal. Put everything in a pan and stick it in the oven!
I do like to parboil my potatoes though before baking them because it gives a soft texture on the outside while allowing the outside to crisp up. But you can do this in advance, or you can omit all together and just bake the potatoes first for 10 minutes before adding the other ingredients. The garlicky-lemon sauce gives the salmon the perfect flavor that makes the whole house smell better than your favorite seafood restaurant!
More salmon recipes:
More sheet pan recipes:
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Sheet Pan Salmon recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon
- 4 6oz fresh wild-caught salmon fillet
- 16 oz baby yellow potatoes halved
- 8 oz fresh green beans
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and par-boil the potatoes for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave, then stir in the garlic, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Place the salmon, par-boiled potatoes and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper. Then rub the prepared sauce over the fish and on some of the vegetables if there is extra.
- Place in the oven and cook until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately.