This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Get sipping with these 8 Satisfying Smoothies! Kick your day off with a deliciously blended smoothie recipe. Healthy, filling and easy to make, from pomegranate smoothies to mango banana smoothies and much more – it’s time to mix things up!
Loaded with nutrient rich fruit and veggies as well protein packed produce like yogurt and milk – these smoothie recipes are bound to energize you for the day ahead! Vibrant, filling and delicious these blended breakfast drinks are simple to whiz up. From dragon fruit to peanut butter, smoothies are super versatile and my recipes below are anything but boring.
Tips for making smoothies at home
- To get an even smoothie blend: load in liquids first, then soft fruits or vegetables, greens, and ice on top, if you are using.
- To make your smoothie thinner, add small amounts of water, milk, or juice and blend in the mixer.
- To make your smoothie thicker, use or add frozen fruit (especially bananas), add more ice, or add frozen yogurt.
- To get a range of satisfying textures in each sip, add a variety of fruits and vegetables.
- To sweeten a smoothie, you can use watermelon instead of water. You can also add honey, agave, maple syrup, grapes, dates, Stevia, or – of course – a little sugar.
- To make your smoothie less sweet, add a touch of lemon juice.
Satisfying smoothie recipes
More smoothie recipes to try:
- Coffee Smoothie with Banana and Oats
- Apple Smoothie
- Blueberry Date Shake
- Coconut Chocolate Mint Chip Smoothie
- Creamy Citrus Ginger Smoothie
- Tahini Date Smoothie
- Goji Peach Cherry Smoothie
- Watermelon Smoothie
More recipe round ups to check out:
- Recipes with 5 Ingredients or less
- 6 Ways to Use Instant Coffee
- 18 Non Boring Salad Recipes
- 28 Easy No Bake Desserts
- 30 Recipes to Make with Garden Tomatoes
- 17 Breakfasts Ideas For Kids
- 16 Easy Pantry Meals
If you have tried any of these Satisfying Smoothie recipes or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making the recipes. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!