A Healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie made with strawberries, raspberries and blackberries, all blended with a frozen banana, almond milk and almond butter
The Mixed Berry Smoothie is easy-to-make, healthy and refreshing — a total triple threat. Whip up this breakfast for champions in just five minutes flat. Between the berries and the almond-based ingredients the invigorating Healthy Triple Berry Smoothie is high in fiber, antioxidants, protein, vitamins and minerals. It’s a total superfood!
What better way to level up your health than with a fresh and delicious meal-in-a-glass! Sit outside with your kids on a summer morning while sipping on a smoothie that they’ll request time and time again. Who said getting kids to eat healthy had to be hard? Frozen banana, almond butter and almond milk add the perfect amount of creaminess with a zest of nutty flavor to my family-adored berry dominant smoothie.
Spruce things up by adding a granola and fresh fruit at the top and then dive in with a spoon. There are no rules here, get creative and make it your own!
For more healthy smoothies:
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Mango Banana Smoothie
- Orange Pomegranate Smoothie
- Banana Berry Smoothie
- Pitaya Smoothie
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Mixed Berry Smoothie recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
Mixed Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup mixed berries
- Toppings: Mixed berries
- Put all the ingredients in a blender in the order of appearance.
- Blend the ingredients in a high-speed blender for 2-3 minutes until you get a smooth and creamy texture.
- Taste the smoothie, adding more almond milk if it is too thick or adding a sweetener of choice if it's not sweet enough for you.
- Add the fresh fruit toppings for garnish.
- Enjoy cold immediately, or store in fridge for up to 24 hours.