This Superfood Smoothie gets its name from being loaded with SIX nutrient-rich superfoods that can have a positive affect on your health - easy to whip up!
This Superfood Smoothie is packed with noteworthy superfoods! While I usually love to throw in a couple superfoods in all my smoothie recipes, this one packs in six superfoods! And don’t worry, superfood and nutritious here are not in exchange for flavor!
How to make this superfood smoothie
You can whip up this superfood smoothie in just a minute. There’s no prep required as long as you have the pineapple already frozen. You can chop it and freeze it or just buy it already frozen.
Throw it all in a blender and blend until the it’s smooth and creamy. It will start out looking chunky an separated, but will soon turn into a homogenous light green color,
For more healthy smoothies:
- Healthy Date Smoothie
- Tahini Milkshake
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie
- Kale Smoothie
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- Papaya Smoothie
- Pineapple Smoothie
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Superfood Smoothie recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
- 1 cup lightly packed baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 cups plain kefir or yogurt
- 1 thumb ginger cut into smaller chunks
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender, and blend for 60-120 seconds until you get a smooth and creamy texture.
- Taste the smoothie, adding more milk if it is too thick or adding more sweetener if it’s not sweet enough for you. Pour into a cup or mason jar. Enjoy immediately, or store in fridge for up to 24 hours.