This Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie is creamy and rich with a natural sweetness from the fruit - each serving is 10grams protein to give you energy and fuel!
Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie is creamy from the almond milk, sweet from the strawberries and ripe banana; and packs in some good fiber to keep your tummy happy. We’re obsessed with this Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie lately. I think it’s because we’re obsessed with summer and craving the familiar refreshing taste of summer on this winter day. If you’re like us, let this simple strawberry vanilla smoothie will transport you instantly to blissful summer days sipping on a refreshing drink!
By the way, you can adapt this recipe to include vegan protein powder, which I’ve included in a version of this below. If I’m just getting back from the gym, I like to blend everything together, serve the kids their portions and then add the protein powder for my portion. Here’s one of my favorite protein powders used in this version of the smoothie.
For more healthy smoothies:
- Tahini Milkshake
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Superfood Smoothie
- Kale Smoothie
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- Papaya Smoothie
- Pineapple Smoothie
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 ripe banana chopped
- 8 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop sweet vanilla protein powder
- Add all ingredients to blender in the order of appearance.
- Blend thoroughly on high speed for 1 minute until the mixture is completely smooth. If it is too thick or not blending well, you can add more water or almond milk.
- Taste and adjust the flavor as needed, by adding more bananas or strawberries or a sweetener of choice for added sweetness.
- Serve immediately for best flavor and consistency.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.