This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Get your fourth of July off to a bang with these fun and easy recipes. Whether you are planning a small Independence Day celebration, or hosting a big cookout for friends and family, these recipes will have you covered!
There’s no other holiday quite like the Fourth of July! And to make it extra special be sure to serve up some of these delicious and fun recipes!
From burgers, salads, dips and desserts, you’ll find something delicious here that you, your friends and family will love.
These Independence Day recipes are perfect to serve at cookouts and BBQs, a lot can be made ahead of time, and there’s a couple of tasty burgers that can be cooked on the grill on the day.
These fun fourth of July recipes are perfect no matter the size of your celebrations!
fourth of july inspired recipes
tips for july 4th cookout
- Plan ahead. As with all holiday meals, the key to success is to plan ahead. If you are hosting a big group, check in with everyone to see if they have any dietary requirements so that you can fix your menu around that.
- Choose some make ahead recipes. Make sure that you aren’t spending all day in the kitchen by choosing some make ahead options. Sides and desserts are great for this, and you can even prep the burger patties the night before.
- Don’t neglect the side dishes. Of course the mains are important, but sides are what bring the variety and they’ll often be nibbled at throughout the day! Choose different salads and dips that people can help themselves too.
- Get everyone involved. If you are hosting a big party, don’t be afraid of asking people to bring a dish with them. Give them a specific dish like a potato salad, dessert or appetizer so that you don’t double up on things, and take the pressure off of you!
MORE RECIPE ROUNDUPS TO CHECK OUT:
- 30 Recipes To Make this Summer
- 12 Healthy Appetizers
- 35 Leftover Friendly Meals
- 10 Date Night Dinner Ideas
If you try any of these July Fourth Recipes or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, leave a comment below! We would love to hear about your experience making the recipes. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it on Instagram so we can repost on my stories!