This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Cool down this summer with this healthy frozen yogurt bark. Topped with blueberries, strawberries and granola, it’s perfect for snacks, dessert or even breakfast. With its red, white and blue colors, it’s perfect to enjoy on the 4th of July too!
Ingredients & substitutions
- Yogurt: Use a full fat yogurt for the best texture and flavor. Vanilla yogurt is a great base to use, but you can use any flavor you like.
- Fruit: Fresh strawberries and blueberries add a great pop of color and it’s a tasty way to get some fruit into your family’s diet. You can make this bark with other fresh fruits like mango, raspberries or kiwi fruit.
- Granola: Try this homemade granola recipe, make your own or use any store-bought ones you like. You can also skip the granola and add something else crunchy like nuts, seeds, or even chocolate chips!
How to make yogurt bark
- Spread the yogurt evenly over a lined baking sheet.
- Top with chopped strawberries.
- Top with blueberries or any other fruits.
- Finish with granola and freeze until firm.
Tips for making frozen bark
- Use full fat yogurt. Using yogurt with full fat means that the texture will less likely get icy when frozen. It will also have a better taste that’s more creamy.
- Chop everything small. Small fruits like blueberries work very well here and chopping larger fruits to be about the size of blueberries helps with cutting the bark. Make sure the fruits are not too bulky either so the bark looks flat.
- Line your baking sheet. This will help to remove the bark easily from the tray, if you don’t line it, the yogurt will freeze to it and it will be really tough to remove. Use parchment or wax paper to line the entire surface of your sheet pan.
- Allow time for the bark to set. It will take around 3 hours for the bark to fully set in the freezer. Make it the night before to enjoy the next day.
Frequently asked questions
Once you have cut your frozen yogurt bark, store it in a bag or airtight container with the pieces separated with parchment. It will keep well for up to 3 months. You can enjoy it right from the freezer for an easy summer snack.
You can use fresh or frozen fruits, but if using larger ones, like strawberries, it’s best to use fresh so that you can slice them into smaller pieces more easily.
You can add so many different toppings to this berry and granola yogurt bark. Nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruits and seeds are all great additions. Even drizzle over some maple syrup, honey or chocolate sauce if you fancy!
This frozen yogurt bark, topped with berries and granola is a great healthy summer treat for the whole family. It takes minutes to make and will keep everyone happy during the hot months!
- No Bake Energy Bites
- Easy Chia Pudding
- Roasted Chickpeas
- Oven Baked Kale Chips
- Coconut Date Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip
If you try this healthy-ish feel good Yogurt Bark recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below! It helps others who are thinking of making the recipe. We would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots, share it on Instagram so we can repost on Stories!
Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups whole milk vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup diced strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup granola
- Line a rimmed baking quarter sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Pour the yogurt into the baking dish and spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet so that it fills the shape.
- Top with the strawberries, blueberries and granola.
- Place in the freezer until the yogurt is firm, about 3 hours.
- Cut into 12-15 pieces, and enjoy cold.
- Store leftovers in the freezer.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate. It will vary based on cooking method and specific ingredients used.