This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
You can’t go wrong with chocolate peanut butter dip. It’s the perfect party food, great for an after-school snack, easy to take on the go, and a great appetizer for any time of day. And this dip is made with the sweet-lovers in mind without neglecting the health nuts – perfect for fruit, wafers and biscuits!
This chocolate peanut butter dip is everything that it sounds like and more. Rich cocoa powder whipped into your favorite natural peanut butter, drizzled with honey and combined with some greek yogurt (you choose the flavor!) for a nice creamy texture
Ingredients & substitutions
- Greek yogurt: Use full fat Greek yogurt for the best flavor and texture. Greek yogurt is preferable over plain as it contains more protein and less sugar.
- Peanut butter: Use creamy peanut butter rather than crunchy as it’s easier to dip and scoop.
- Cocoa powder: For a rich chocolatey flavor. Use unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Honey: Used to naturally sweeten the dip. Use raw honey rather than artificial, and you can also use maple syrup.
- Cinnamon: To naturally sweeten and flavor the dip. Use ground cinnamon that will easily mix with the other ingredients.
How to make the chocolate dip
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl.
- Stir together until combined and smooth with no streaks.
tips for making the dip
- Use room temperature peanut butter. If you keep your peanut butter in the fridge, let it come up to room temperature as it will be easier to combine with the other ingredients.
- Don’t use natural peanut butter. The oils in natural peanut butter separate, so it’s best not to use it for this dip.
- Use flavored Greek yogurt. Think about flavors of Greek yogurt that you enjoy and that would work well with chocolate. Flavors like vanilla, honey, cherry or banana would work really well in this dip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you have made your chocolate peanut butter dip, cover it and it will keep well in the fridge for up to 5 days. If you are serving it with fresh fruit, it’s best not to cut the fruit until you are ready to eat it.
Yes, this recipe can easily be made plant based by using a vegan Greek yogurt and swapping the honey for maple syrup.
This dip works especially well with fresh fruits like strawberries, bananas, raspberries and sliced apples. It’s great with cookies and biscuits too!
This chocolate peanut butter dip is a great after school snack for kids of all ages and the Greek yogurt will leave you feeling full and satisfied. You only need five ingredients and it’s perfect with any dippers or just enjoy it by the spoonful.
For more dips, check out:
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
- Peanut Butter Dip
- Creamy Feta Dip
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Homemade Ranch Dip
If you try this healthy-ish feel good Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip recipe or any other recipe on Feel Good Foodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below! It helps others who are thinking of making the recipe. We would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots, share it on Instagram so we can repost on Stories!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip
- In a small bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, honey and cinnamon until no lumps remain.
- Transfer to a smaller serving bowl and serve with strawberries, raspberries and biscuits or dippers of choice.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate. It will vary based on cooking method and specific ingredients used.