Whip up this easy peanut butter dip in a couple minutes with simple everyday ingredients including peanut butter, greek yogurt & honey; perfect with apples!
This Peanut Butter Dip is a wonderful option for a snack. It’s less than 150 calories per serving and satisfies your body’s cravings for some healthy fats (in the peanut butter), carbs (in the fruit) and some protein (Greek yogurt and the peanut butter). Now that’s a powerful dip!
3 ingredient peanut butter dip
Those three little ingredients can actually help you stay satiated and can help you keep your weight in check. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Greek yogurt has about 10 grams of protein in half a cup, which means you’ll feel fuller longer (and have less tendency to get hungry or reach for more snacks)
- Peanut butter is chock-full of heart-healthy monounsaturated fat…the good fat which can help you lose belly weight.
- Honey sweetens the whole deal and makes you feel extra satisfied.
How to make peanut butter dip
I’ve found that moderate in-between meal snacks that are around 100 – 150 calories are wonderful for boosting my metabolism and limiting any over eating during lunch and dinner. This works great for yourself, for kids or for a party spread with any kind of fruit.
Hope you try this peanut butter and upgrade your fruit platter with something fun to dip your fruit in. Fun Note: My daughter used to call this frosting when she was around 3 years old. She’s older and wiser now haha!
For more dips, check out:
If you try this healthy-ish feel good Peanut butter Yogurt Dip recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then please come back to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
Peanut Butter Dip
- 1 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon optional
- Red and green apples sliced, for serving
- In a small bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, honey and cinnamon until no lumps remain.
- Transfer to a smaller serving bowl and serve with apples or any other fruit.