When you really want iced tea but you’re also kinda craving a smoothie, put them together and gulp it down! This raspberry iced tea smoothie is an incredibly easy recipe made with fresh fruits, orange juice and a hint of lime juice. It’s super quick drink to make and one that is so refreshing for hot summer days. The result is a perfectly gorgeous iced tea smoothie that is wonderful to sip on in the evening or on lounging weekends with friends and family.
How to Make Raspberry Iced Tea Smoothie
I start out with a pitcher of brewed iced tea. I found a Raspberry one from Community Coffee that tastes great without being too sweet, so I used that here. You can brew your own iced tea or buy some pre-made ones. Then for the smoothie, I used freshly squeezed orange juice, freshly squeezed lime juice and fresh raspberries.
While I’m preparing the smoothie, I like to stick the glasses I’m using for the smoothie in the freezer just for 5 minutes until they get cold and frosted. It adds to the appeal of the drink.
Then I pour the smoothie purees into the glasses, and top them with the iced tea.
It’s such a simple delicious recipe that has a refreshing taste – you’ll want to have this all summer long!
Iced Tea Smoothie Variations
The cool thing about this iced tea smoothie is it’s actually a concept of how to mix two beverages into one. So if you don’t like raspberry iced tea, try green tea, or regular black tea or another variety you like. Also, for the smoothie portion, you can totally change it up too! Here are two of my favorite smoothies that would go great with any iced tea you choose:
Watch How to Make Raspberry Iced Tea Smoothie
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Raspberry Iced Tea Smoothie recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
More healthy smoothies, check out:
- Glowing Green Smoothie
- Breakfast Coffee Smoothie
- Aloe Vera Smoothie
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- Fruit Ice Cubes (to add to your smoothies)
Raspberry Iced Tea Smoothie
- 2 cups Raspberry Porch Breeze Iced Tea
- 6-8 oz orange juice
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Ice as needed
- Raspberries orange slices, lime slices and mint for garnish
- Using fresh or frozen raspberries, puree in a blender with the orange juice and lime juice. If using fresh raspberries, its best to add ice cubes to the blender.
- Divide the fruit puree into two cold glasses, then pour the Raspberry iced tea on top, leaving some room for the fruit on top. You can mix the smoothie and ice tea or leave as is.
- Add extra ice cubes, fresh raspberries, orange slices, lime slices and mint to garnish
- Enjoy cold
- Substitutes: This recipe is totally customizable with any flavor of iced tea you’d like and any fruits/juice/coconut water combinations you like. You can improvise to make it unique.