This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
If you’re looking for ideas for Mother’s Day, try these brunch recipes that are easy to prepare, made with healthy ingredients and will show your mom how much you love and care for her! Below you’ll find egg recipes, french toast recipes, pancake recipes, baked oatmeal recipes and even some fun brunch salads!
Moms appreciate time with family and their children, especially if they’re not the ones cooking! Luckily, hosting a brunch is a perfect way to do it in style. Of course, your brunch can be as fancy or as low-key as you’d like to make it. Read on for some tips and recipes to help make that special day memorable.
Tips for Mother’s Day Brunch
- Prep ahead of time. Dishes that can be made ahead of time and either warmed up or served chilled are all great for mother’s day. If you want to cook something fresh, such as food on the grill (like marinated chicken), be sure to marinate everything the night before. Then it’s ready to rock when the time comes.
- Have a mix of sweet and savory dishes. To ensure you’re pleasing everyone’s brunch cravings, combine sweet and savory brunch staples, such as pancakes, scrambled eggs, and hash browns. Have an assortment of toppings for your pancakes, such as jam, maple syrup, and butter with lots of fresh fruit.
- Set up everything buffet-style. This makes the brunch much easier to serve family style in large dishes, and it will ensure everyone is happy and gets what they want!
- Don’t forget the drinks! Make sure your delicious spread includes a mix of your mom’s favorite drinks, both hot and cold like Whipped Coffee or Ginger Turmeric Tea.
Egg Recipes Perfect For Mother’s Day
Brunch wouldn’t be brunch without eggs! Whether you bake, whisk or poach them, they’re always a hit! From egg nests to frittatas and scrambles, eggs are the most versatile brunch ingredient.
- Mediterranean Frittata – Delicious and healthy, this frittata is packed with veggies and feta cheese.
- Kale Frittata – This frittata is super flavorful and hearty, perfect for a filling brunch.
- Vegetarian Egg Boat – Perfect for Mother’s Day Brunch these little boats are loaded with veggies and cheese.
- Hash Brown Egg Nests – Guaranteed to make your mom smile, these nests are made with hash browns, eggs and cheese. They’re perfect for a busy morning!
- Baked Eggs In Avocado – Who doesn’t love avocado? These baked eggs are healthy and flavorful.
- Southwestern Breakfast Skillet Scramble – This scramble is packed with protein and veggies, making it a perfect dish for brunch.
- Avocado Toast with Turkey and Egg – Did someone say yum! This easy Mother’s Day breakfast idea is healthy and flavorful.
French Toast Recipes For Mother’s Day
Sweet and fluffy with a crispy edge, french toast is such a popular and easy brunch. From stuffed french toast to vegan french toast., these recipes offer up delicious twists on the classic dish.
- Stuffed French Toast – This french toast is stuffed with a cream cheese mixture and berries. It’s sure to be a hit!
- Vegan French Toast – You won’t even know this french toast is vegan! It’s delicious and made with just a few simple ingredients.
- Strawberries and Cream French Toast – Strawberries are the sweetest brunch addition! This french toast is made with fresh strawberries and a cream cheese filling.
- Easy French Toast Casserole – Make ahead and feed a crowd with this easy french toast casserole.
- Custard Yogurt Toast – – This is a delicious and healthy twist on french toast! It’s made with whole grain bread, yogurt and eggs.
- Air Fryer French Toast – This french toast is crispy and delicious. It’s perfect for a Mother’s Day brunch!
Mother’s Day Pancake & Waffle Recipes
Easy to make and great for a crowd, who doesn’t love a steaming stack of fluffy pancakes! Pancakes can be amped up in so many ways, to make them Mother’s Day worthy. From heavenly ricotta pancakes to fun mini pancake skewers, there’s something here for everyone.
- Mother’s Day Pink Pancakes – Beets not only add a beautiful pink color to these pancakes, but they also make them super moist and fluffy.
- Oat Flour Pancakes – Make mom happy with these delicious and healthy oat flour pancakes.
- Carrot Cake Pancakes – Cake for brunch? Yes, please! These carrot cake pancakes are delicious and perfect for Mother’s Day.
- Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes – For the pumpkin spice lovin’ Mama, these pancakes are healthy and delicious.
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes – These pancakes are light and fluffy with a lemony flavor. They’re perfect for brunch!
- Banana Pancake Dippers – These pancakes are perfect for little ones! They’re easy to make and so much fun to eat.
- Mother’s Day Mini Pancake Skewers – If you want to get fancy, these mini pancake skewers are the perfect brunch dish.
- Blueberry Yogurt Waffles – These waffles are light and fluffy with a delicious blueberry topping.
Middle Eastern Brunch Recipes
When it comes to brunch, middle eastern cuisine has it all! Deep, rich flavors, wonderful spices and fantastic aromas all combine to create the most delicious brunch spread. Whether you want delicious dips, fantastic flatbreads or spicy poached eggs, the Middle East has got you covered with some wonderful savory recipes.
- Easy Shakshuka – This dish is perfect for brunch! It’s easy to make and so flavorful.
- Lebanese Ful Medames – A delicious and hearty dish made with fava beans, spices and olive oil.
- Zaatas Manakeesh – These little pizzas are perfect for brunch! They’re light and flavorful with a crispy crust.
- Mediterranean Egg Wrap – This egg wrap is perfect for brunch! It’s healthy, flavorful and so easy to make.
If you want to add a lighter element to your brunch, then a bright and fresh brunch salad is perfect. Salads are a healthy and delicious addition to any brunch spread, you can still make a filling salad, top them with poached eggs or adds grains like quinoa. These salad recipes range from fruity salads to ones loaded with goodies like fried goat cheese!
- Fruit & Quinoa Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing – This salad is perfect for a light brunch. It’s packed with fruit, quinoa, and a delicious poppy seed dressing.
- Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad – This pasta salad is perfect for a summer brunch. It’s light, flavorful and so easy to make!
- Healthy Egg Salad – This egg salad is healthy and delicious. It’s perfect for a light brunch or lunch!
- Kale with Fried Goat Cheese Salad – This salad is loaded with flavor! The fried goat cheese adds a wonderful crispy element.
Baked Oatmeal Brunch
Baked oatmeal is loaded with wholesome ingredients like oats, nuts, maple syrup, and fruits. It’s a great batch brunch that you can make ahead of time. Oatmeal bakes are a scrumptious cross between a healthy breakfast and a dessert!
- Coconut Cherry Granola – This baked oatmeal adds a bit of crunch with the addition of coconut and cherry granola.
- Baked Blueberry Oatmeal – Blueberries are a classic brunch addition, and they taste even better in this baked oatmeal!
- Baked Berry Oatmeal – This oatmeal is packed with delicious berries. It’s perfect for a Mother’s Day brunch!
- Baked Oatmeal with Apples, Raisins and Walnuts – Warm and comforting, this oatmeal is perfect for a chilly morning. It is full of texture and flavor!
- Baked Peach Almond Oatmeal – This oatmeal is perfect for Mother’s day breakfast! It’s packed with fresh peaches and almond flavor.
Other Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
If none of the classics sound appealing, here are some other great ideas for a Mother’s Day brunch!
- Chocolate Banana Muffins – Start the day off with something sweet! These chocolate banana muffins are delicious and perfect for Mother’s Day.
- Broccoli and Cheese Quiche – Quiche is an elegant brunch dish that is super simple to make.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Smoothie Bowl – This smoothie bowl is a delicious and healthy way to start the day. It’s perfect for Mother’s Day!
- Savory Oatmeal with Egg – Who says oatmeal has to be sweet?! This savory oatmeal is hearty and filling.
- Smoked Salmon Bagel – Silky smooth cream cheese, fresh smoked salmon, zesty onions, and fragrant dill all come together on top of a toasted bagel for the perfect Mother’s Day brunch.
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl – The perfect breakfast bowl for a Mother’s Day brunch. It’s filling, healthy and so delicious!
Other Recipe Round Ups
If you try any of these Mother’s Day Brunch recipes or have more suggestions, I’d love to hear from you! And if you snapped some shots, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!