This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
If you’re looking for some healthy muffin recipes to try, check out the top ten muffins we’re rounded out for you for inspiration. From chocolate muffins, to peanut butter muffins and even sweet potato muffins, there’s something her for everyone! Grab them for breakfast, an after snack or even dessert!
Muffins don’t have to be loaded with sugar to enjoy! These muffin recipes are made with healthy and natural ingredients that are nutritious for the whole family.
These muffins are a great way to get some extra goodness into your and your families’ diet. They are perfect for grab and go breakfasts, a great way to get a midday energy boost and perfect to serve up as a delicious dessert.
Make up a batch and enjoy them throughout the week!
Healthy muffin recipes
Tips for baking healthy muffins
- Don’t over mix your batter when making muffins. This can cause the gluten to over develop and your muffins will be flat and chewy rather than light and fluffy. The dry ingredients should be just combined.
- Customize your muffins. It’s super easy to make your muffins exactly how you like them with simple add ins. Chocolate chips, chopped nuts, dried and fresh fruits can be folded into the batter before you place them into muffin cups.
- Allow muffins to cool before removing from pan. It’s tempting, but when you give it time, the steam that condenses around the muffins actually makes it easier to remove from pan. And then don’t forgot to cool them on the wire rack for about 15 minutes.
- Store properly. Freshly baked muffins can be stored in an airtight container for 4 to 5 days in the fridge. Place a piece of paper towel in the bottom of your container to absorb any moisture. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.
Other muffin recipe ideas:
- Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- Healthy Apple Muffins
- Spinach Banana Muffins
- Savory Vegetable Muffins
- Zucchini Bread Muffins
More recipe roundups to check out:
- 16 Easy Pantry Meals
- 10 Ways to Use Oats
- 10 Date Night Dinner Ideas
- 10 Easy Game Day Snacks
- 8 Satisfying Smoothies
- Favorite Healthy Soup Recipes
- 11 Healthy Travel Snacks
If you have try any of these Muffin Recipes or any other recipe on Feel Good Foodie, leave a comment below! We would love to hear about your experience making the recipes. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it on Instagram so we can repost on my stories!