When a muffin recipe is gluten free, oil free and refined sugar free, you ain’t got no excuse not to try it in your free time! This Gluten-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins uses very simple everyday ingredients. You mix the wet ingredients in one bowl and the dry ingredients in another bowl, and then just blend it all together until the batter looks smooth and consistent. Then get ready for your house to smell like chocolate-ey banana-ey heaven and suffer for half an hour waiting from them to come out of the oven. Or is it just me who suffers when I’m baking and waiting? These muffins have a soft and scrumptious texture and the combination of chocolate with banana just simple, delicious and just divine!
Try it, Love it, Share it!
Gluten-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375F degrees and line a muffin tin with muffin liners or parchment paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix the gluten-free rolled oats, greek yogurt, ripe bananas, eggs and honey.
- In another smaller bowl, mix the rolled oats, baking powder and baking soda.
- Blend the wet and dry ingredients together until batter is smooth.
- Fold the chocolate chips in and stir to combine.
- Transfer the batter into a muffin pan and sprinkle more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 375F for about 25-30 minutes until the tops of muffins are set and golden