What’s better than waking up Christmas morning to all the presents? Waking up to all the presents and a delicious breakfast! From overnight french toast to warm cinnamon rolls and so much more, I’m sharing my top 10 Christmas Morning Breakfasts to start your day in the most merry way!
With all the focus on the main Christmas meal, sometimes breakfast can be an afterthought. Below are 10 Easy Christmas Morning Breakfast that are a breeze to whip up and taste delicious! No need to spend the entire day in the kitchen when you can drum up a batch of easy sheet pan eggs or a scrumptious make ahead breakfast french toast!
Tips for easy Christmas breakfast foods
- Keep pancakes warm in the oven if cooking for a crowd. Place pancakes on a baking sheet, on a wire rack, at around 200 F in the oven until you’re ready to serve them. This temperature keeps the pancakes warm without continuing to cook them.
- Freeze waffles for a quick and easy breakfast. Make a batch of waffles before the big day, allow them to cool, then place in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet, freeze for two hours. Then place the waffles in freezer safe bags. Warm up in the oven or toaster when ready. Serve with sides of fruit and syrup.
- Go for pre chopped veggies and fruit. Buying pre-washed and pre-cut vegetables is one of the simplest ways to save time and frees up much needed counter space!
- Freeze your butter! There’s nothing like waiting for your butter to come up to room temp, especially on Christmas morning. Just pop your butter in the freezer the night before and grate it into your dough mix, it’s quick, easy and is more evenly distributed!
Christmas breakfast recipes
Casseroles & French Toast
Get ahead of the game with a breakfast casserole! The perfect make ahead breakfast dish, plus it’s super versatile, you can use whatever breakfast ingredients you have to hand. Here’s some yummy ideas:
Fluffy, light and oh so satisfying, pancakes are a great way to please the Christmas crowd with ease! Keep them simple or get creative! You can offer up a little side bar of fruit and syrups and let your friends and family customize them to their heart’s delight. Here’s some ideas for festive pancakes.
When it comes to quick, easy, delicious and versatile, eggs come to the rescue every time! From quintessential quiches to festive frittatas and much more, these egg bases recipes really set you up for the day while being utterly yummy.
From cookies to bread, baking lets you cook up a nice big batch of breakfast treats and makes you kitchen smell AMAZING! Below are some of my favorite baked good to kick off your Christmas morn.
Buns and rolls
Keep Christmas morning deliciously simple with bite sized buns and buttery rolls! Stress free and easy to make, let your friends and family tuck into these handheld delights! You can prep them the day before and then pop in the oven half hour before serving.
More breakfast recipes:
- Healthy Breakfast Casserole
- Cheesy Baked Spinach Casserole
- Mushroom and Feta Breakfast Casserole
- Easy Overnight French Toast
- Christmas Morning French Toast
- Spiced Christmas French Toast
- Christmas Gingerbread Pancakes
- Eggnog Pancakes
- Christmas Morning Frittata
- Christmas Quiche with Cranberries
- Christmas Breakfast Cookies
- Christmas Chelsea Buns
- Cranberry Walnut Rolls
More recipe collections:
- 30 Fall Recipes
- 35 Best Apple Recipes
- 35 Recipes That are Great for Leftovers
- 15 Easy No Bake Desserts
- 16 Easy Pantry Meals
- Healthy Recipes with Canned Beans
If you any of these Christmas Mornings Breakfasts or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making the recipes. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!