This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Whether you’re at work, school or on the move, read on for 10 delicious Packable Lunch Ideas that are anything but bland! Easy to make, packed with flavor and healthy, these luscious lunches are perfect to keep you on track for the rest of the day.
From big Buddha Bowls to vibrant veggies sandwiches, this is a list of delicious packable lunches you’re going to love. What makes the perfect packed lunch? Something that’s easy to make ahead, travels well and tastes great! Packing your own lunch is can be healthier, more cost effective and sometimes even tastier!
Tips for Packable Lunches
- Get organized. Buy a separate set of food storage containers to set aside specifically for your lunches. There’s nothing worse than rummaging around the kitchen in the morning for a food container when you’re already running late!
- Use mason jars for salads. Mason jars are great vessels for vibrant salads because they are sturdy and compact. Opt for wide mouthed jars so you can eat from the jar or dump into a bowl.
- Make a plan. Just like meal prepping for dinners, it’s a good idea to plan out your lunches for the week ahead of time so you can be prepared and shop accordingly.
- Keep your salads undressed until ready to eat. Place your salad dressing in a separate container.
- Know your greens. When prepping ahead know which greens are sturdy and which are not. It’s best not to slice up avocado too far in advance and greens like kale are more durable than spinach.
- Plan for dinner leftovers to use for lunch. Try to cook a bigger batch so you have leftovers for lunch. When cleaning up dinner, put your leftovers straight into lunch containers then into the fridge or freezer.
10 Packable Lunches
More packable lunch ideas to try:
- Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Spicy Peanut chicken Soba Noodle Salad
- Paleo Tuna Salad Nori Wraps
- Chicken Pesto Sandwiches
- Lemony Broccoli Salad with Chickpeas and Feta
- Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken
- Oven Baked Egg White Bites
- Cilantro Lime Chicken and Brown Rice Skillet
- One-Sheet Pan Shrimp with Cherry Tomatoes and Asparagus
- Chicken Burrito Bowl
More recipe round ups to check out:
- 18 Non Boring Salad Recipes
- 30 Recipes Made Lighter With Zucchini
- 6 Ways to Use Instant Coffee
- 28 Easy No Bake Desserts
- 17 Breakfasts Ideas For Kids
- 35 Leftover Friendly Meals
- 10 Recipes with Vegetable Broth
If you tried any of these Packable Lunch Ideas or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making the recipes. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!