Chicken and Broccoli – hello fabulous duo! Put them together in a wrap with melted cheesy goodness and you’re golden baby! These wraps are so easy to make. All you need are your favorite tortilla wraps, chicken (if you’ve got some leftover, it’s makes it even faster!), broccoli and cheese essentially.
I love putting these in the panini so I can get those beautiful grill marks. But you can also use a grill pan or even just a toaster oven to get a nice crispy wrap on the outside. So cheesy, so easy, so yummy!
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Chicken and Broccoli Wraps recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
More sandwich recipes:
- Turkey Panini
- Roasted Vegetable Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Grilled Mozzarella Sandwich
- Taco Burritos
- Salsa Black Bean Burger
Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Wraps
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 2 flour tortilla wraps 8-10 inches wide
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Season chicken thighs with onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, paprika and salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken to the skillet and cook until golden, about 3-4 minutes; set aside.
- In a steamer set over boiling water, steam broccoli, covered, until crisp-tender, 4-5 minutes.
- In the center of each tortilla wrap, spread the sour cream evenly, then add the chicken, broccoli and cheese. Bring the bottom edge of the wrap tightly over the filling, folding in the sides, then roll until you each the top of the wrap.
- Add the two wraps to a panini seam side down, and press gently for about 3-4 minutes, until golden brown and the cheese has melted. (You can also use a grill pan)
- Serve immediately.