The answer to what side dish am I going to make with this sauteed chicken dish or that baked salmon recipe is so often sweet potato fries, especially if I’m having people over. It’s so easy for me to whip up a big batch of these Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries and know that most people enjoy the taste of sweet potatoes, especially in fry form. But c’mon everything in fry form is pretty much irresistible.
I like to make a version of these are are more crispy, and what I do is cut them smaller and toss them in a very light coat of corn starch. I had these with steak and I didn’t mind them being thicker, kinda like steak fries to eat with a fork and knife. Yum!
For more potato recipes:
- Air Fryer Potatoes
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- Rosemary Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Oven Baked French Fries
- Sweet Potato Rounds
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled, cut into 1x3-inch wedges
- 3 tbsp olive oil'
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sweet potatoes and olive oil in large bowl, toss lightly. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet, making sure not to overcrowd, which may create too much moisture and create soggy fries
- Bake for 18-24 minutes, until tender and golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce