- 4 (3.5oz) good quality dark chocolate
- 4 (3.5oz) good quality white chocolate
- Peppermint candy of your choice, crushed
- Line a 9x12 pan with parchment paper. (You can also spray the pan with cooking spray so the parchment paper sticks perfectly to the pan).
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate until it is smooth and glossy, about 2-3 minutes. Then, pour the melted dark chocolate on the parchment paper and use a rubber spatula to spread it out evenly.
- In another microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate until it is smooth and glossy. Then pour the white chocolate on top of the dark chocolate and spread out evenly so the two layers are the same thickness.
- Crush the peppermints and sprinkle them on top of the white chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden for 2 hours, then break the candy into pieces and enjoy!