This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Whether you want to be the hostess with the mostest or the guest with the best [dish], this skinny spinach dip needs to make an appearance at your next get-together! I call it skinny because it has less fat and calories than traditional spinach dip. It won’t actually make your skinny 😉
Dips are a must at any sports party, but most are packed with mayonnaise as the base ingredient or loaded with too much cheese or too much salt. This cream cheese spinach dip is rich, creamy and actually packed with protein thanks to the greek yogurt!
And when it’s all blended, I don’t think you can even tell the difference. It’s just as creamy, just as tasty but so much more healthy!
You can serve it cold in a cute bread bowl with fresh vegetables and pretzels like this:
Or you can add some shredded mozzarella cheese on top, pop it in the oven until the cheese gets melted and golden and serve it with toast like this:
I will take this skinny spinach dip either way! It’s so good and so good for you!
For more easy appetizers:
- Baked Brie Recipe
- Shrimp Cocktail in Avocado Bowls
- Crostini with Roasted Tomatoes
- Mushroom Avocado Toast
- Whipped Goat Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
- Simple Guacamole
- Baked Brie Cranberry in Bread Bowl
If you make this feel good Skinny Spinach Dip recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
Cream Cheese Spinach Dip
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 10 ounces frozen spinach thawed
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 ¼ cup shredded mozzarella divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sliced toasted french bread for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F and set an oven rack in the upper third of the oven. Spray an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray, then set aside.
- Set thawed frozen spinach over a colander and wring out any excess moisture with a clean kitchen towel or your hands.
- In a large bowl, mix Greek yogurt and cream cheese until smooth. Add spinach, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and smooth it out to an even layer. Top with remaining ¼ cup of mozzarella.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 5-10 minutes. Switch oven to a high broil and place dip on top rack. Broil until cheese is golden brown and bubbling, 2 minutes. Serve immediately with crackers, bread, or pita.
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Stir before serving.