This Easy Vegetarian Cauliflower Pizza Crust is made with cauliflower as the base. It's low-carb, keto friendly and can be customized with endless toppings
The Cauliflower Pizza Crust is guilt-free and endlessly diverse. Top it with your family’s favorite veggies, or stick to plain cheesy goodness. However you decide, I think this recipe will change the way you look at pizza!
Calling all gluten-free pizza lovers: this is for you! Cauliflower called and wants to be your healthy alternative to pizza crust. And it’s so good! This recipe is a great way to not miss out on one of your favorite dishes if your gluten intolerance has you down in the dumps. Cauliflower is considered by some to be a superfood because it packs a huge nutritional punch and is even thought to contribute to the elimination of cancer stem cells (now that’s amazing!)
Parting Tip: Make sure you get as much water out of the cauliflower after cooking it so your pizza crust is nice and crisp. Take that, Digiorno!
More low carb cauliflower recipes:
- Cauliflower Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- Cauliflower Casserole
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Waffles
- Cauliflower Tabbouleh Salad
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagramso I can repost on my stories!
Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 whole cauliflower head cut into florets
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ greek yogurt mixed with 2 tbsp store bought pesto
- Fresh baby spinach
- Chopped tomatoes
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment papert; set aside.
- To make the cauliflower crust, cut the cauliflower into florets, then add them to a food processor and pulse until finely ground like rice; makes about 2-3 cups.
- Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. and cook for about 5 minutes, or until softened; let cool.
- Place cauliflower in a cheese cloth or dish towel, and squeeze out all the excess water so it is as dry as possible.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in the eggs, grated parmesan, onion powder and paprika.
- Spread into desired shape on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in preheated oven at 400F for 40 minutes.
- Add the sauce and toppings and bake at 450F for about 5 minutes until cheese has melted and toppings look cooked
- Serve immediately while warm.