These Chicken Meatballs with Marinara are deliciously flavored with garlic and Italian herbs! They have a juicy texture with a rich, hearty and garlicky flavor! It’s a perfect easy family dinner that everyone will love! Serve them on their own or on top of spaghetti.
To make these chicken meatballs with marina, I basically threw all the ingredients in the a bowl and formed them into “meatballs.”
Then, I cooked them in my favorite marinara sauce and that’s the premise of the recipe! If you’d like you can add them to spaghetti, throw in some mozzarella cheese and bake that for a few minutes to make a complete meal.
More similar dinner recipes:
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Pumpkin Pasta with Crispy Sage
- Pasta Bolognese
- Easy Baked Spaghetti
- Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
- Pesto Spaghetti
- One Pan Pasta
If you’ve tried this feel good Chicken Meatballs with Marinara recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
Chicken Meatballs with Marinara
- 1 lb pound ground chicken
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- Cooked spaghetti for serving
- Whole mozzarella cheese for serving
- Fresh parsley for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, grated Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic oregano, parsley, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Use your hands to combine everything until the mixture is well blended and then form the mixture into small meatballs, making about 12.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, pour the marinara sauce and carefully place the chicken meatballs into the marinara sauce.
- Cover the skillet and allow them to cook for 12-15 minutes, then uncover the skillet and turn over the meatballs to allow them to cook on the other side covered for 3-5 more minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add cooked spaghetti to a shallow oven-safe dish. Transfer the marinara sauce and the chicken meatballs on top of the spaghetti and add mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
- The nutrition facts do not include the spaghetti.