If you're looking for a low-carb pizza alternative, try this Cauliflower Crust Margarita Pizza without dough - less calories, less fat & less carbohydrates
This Cauliflower Crust Tomato Garlic Margarita Pizza has all the pizazz of regular pizza cuz it’s topped with sauce, cheese, garlic, tomatoes and fresh basil, but it’s less calories, less fat and less carbs! Sold!
More low carb cauliflower recipes:
- Cauliflower Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- Cauliflower Casserole
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Cauliflower Waffles
- Cauliflower Tabbouleh Salad
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Cauliflower Crust Margarita Pizza recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagramso I can repost on my stories!
Cauliflower Crust Margarita Pizza
- 1 whole cauliflower head cut into florets
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced mushrooms optional
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment papert; set aside.
- To make the cauliflower crust, cut the cauliflower into florets, then add them to a food processor and pulse until finely ground like rice; makes about 2-3 cups.
- Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. and cook for about 5 minutes, or until softened; let cool.
- Place cauliflower in a cheese cloth or dish towel, and squeeze out all the excess water so it is as dry as possible.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in the eggs, grated parmesan, onion powder and paprika.
- Spread into desired shape on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in preheated oven at 400F for 40 minutes.
- Add the sauce and toppings and bake at 450F for about 5 minutes until cheese has melted and toppings look cooked
- Serve immediately while warm.