Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Parmesan Salmon
After college, I gained the “Freshmen Fifteen” and then some! When I was trying to lose weight, I was very cognizant of every calorie I consumed. I hated going out to eat, but I’m a little social butterfly, so I had to keep up with appearances. So, before going out to restaurants, I would also check nutritional facts online if they were available or even call the managers at restaurants to email me the info <<< True Story! They always emailed them to me and I was always shocked at the fat and calorie content. I used to think oh, I’ll just order salmon and veggies, but then that salmon was soaked in butter and I ended up consuming over 1000 calories and 100 grams of fat without even realizing it. I always love ordering salmon with veggies and potatoes so I pretty much just started making it at home, like this Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Parmesan Salmon recipe!
This is the perfect weeknight meal when you want to serve your family a nutritious easy meal. Put everything in a pan and stick it in the oven!
I do like to parboil my potatoes though before baking them because it gives a soft texture on the outside while allowing the outside to crisp up. But you can do this in advance, or you can omit all together and just bake the potatoes first for 10 minutes before adding the other ingredients. The garlicky-lemon sauce gives the salmon the perfect flavor that makes the whole house smell better than your favorite seafood restaurant!
- 4 (6oz) fresh wild-caught salmon fillet
- 16 oz baby yellow potatoes, halved
- 8 oz fresh green beans
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and par-boil the potatoes for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave, then stir in the garlic, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Place the salmon, par-boiled potatoes and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper. Then rub the prepared sauce over the fish and on some of the vegetables if there is extra.
- Place in the oven and cook until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately.