Sheet pan meals are my new obsession! And today’s sheet pan meal is sheet pan cod!
- They’re easy to make
- They’re easy to clean up
- They’re an easy way to get a nutritious meal
Convinced yet? Oh, you will by the time I’m done here! There are so many ideas now for easy sheet pan meals like my Sheet Pan Cod. Most include a protein with vegetables and starches all cooked in one pan. Once you try one of them, you’ll realize why I’m obsessed.
Before starting your day in the morning, thaw the frozen cod without the plastic sealed package. You can add the herbs to it or just thaw it as is. When you’re ready to prepare, place the fish on the sheet pan, surround it with the vegetables and pop it in the oven. I made some couscous to go along with it for the kiddos because my daughter hates tomatoes. Although she’s such a trooper and tries it for my sake once a month, then spits it out and says “nope, still hate tomatoes!”
More sheet pan recipes:
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Sheet Pan Cod recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
Sheet Pan Cod
- 4 6oz fresh wild-caught cod
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz fresh green beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp dried thyme or fresh
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven 400°F degrees.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet with half the olive oil (or coat with nonstick spray)
- Place the cod, cherry tomatoes and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, fresh parsley and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until cod looks flaky and tomatoes begin to soften.
- Serve immediately with couscous (or other grain), if desired.