This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I love making these No Bake Cheesecake Cups as a healthier version of the classic dessert. These individual cheesecakes are easy to put together, made lighter with Greek yogurt and finished with fresh strawberries. They take 20 minutes to make and perfect for entertaining any time of the year!
Ingredients to make the cheesecake
- For the crust: Graham crackers, coconut oil and light brown sugar.
- Cream cheese: I used full fat cream cheese as it is so much richer and more flavorful, but you can use a low fat cheese if you prefer.
- Greek yogurt: To make these cheesecakes a little healthier I swapped some of the cream cheese for Greek yogurt. It also gives you a little protein boost. My favorite Greek yogurt is Stonyfield. It’s thick, creamy and organic!
- Honey: I used honey to naturally sweeten these desserts. You can also use maple syrup.
- Lemon juice: Fresh lemon juice adds acidity which cuts through the creaminess. Use fresh rather than bottled juice which has a much zingier flavor.
- Salt: A little pinch of salt helps to bring the sweetness out.
- Fresh strawberries: Finish off each cheesecake with fresh chopped strawberries. You can also use other fruits like blueberries or bananas.
How to make Greek yogurt cheesecake
- Add the ingredients for the base to a food processor and combine. Then you can start assembling the crust into the jars or cups you’ll be using and lightly wipe it down to make the cheesecake filling next.
- Place the ingredients for the cheesecake filling into the processor and combine until well blended.
- Spoon the crust into glasses and press down with a spoon.
- Top with the cheesecake filling and refrigerate. The mixture will make about 8 servings.
- Top with fresh strawberries to serve.
Tips to make greek yogurt cheesecake
- Press the base down firmly in the jars with the back of a spoon or with your fingers. It helps to pack everything in together for best presentation.
- Let the cheesecakes set before adding the strawberry sauce (about 1-2 hours). This helps to make sure it solidifies well and stays smooth for serving.
- Use whole fat Greek yogurt for this recipe. It contains less water so it’s going to give the best consistency to the final product.
Frequently asked questions
You can make the cheesecakes about 3 days ahead of time. Keep them covered in the fridge with some foil or plastic wrap. If you are adding fresh fruit to the top, do this just before serving so that it’s fresh.
You can substitute the strawberries with any fresh fruits like blueberries or blackberries and make the sauce in the same way. Of course, you can also enjoy these cheesecakes without any toppings, or simply add some fresh fruit for a pop of color.
Greek yogurt gives the finished cheesecakes a subtle tang and is a great healthier alternative to sour cream. It’s also a great source of calcium, protein and contains probiotics.
More no bake desserts
- Vegan Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Pistachio Butter Cups
- Avocado Ice Cream
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bars
- No Bake Protein Balls – 4 Ways
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good No Bake Cheesecake Cups recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 sleeves graham crackers 18
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- Fresh strawberries diced
Graham Cracker Crust
- Add the ingredients for the crust into the bowl of a large food processor and blend until fine and crumbly.
- Spoon the crust evenly between 8 small cups and use your fingers or the back of a spoon to pack the crust down firmly into the cups.
- Add all ingredients for the cheesecake to a food processor, and pulse to combine, scraping the edges of the bowl a couple times to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling evenly between 8 cups. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until the cheesecake is set.
- When ready to serve, top the cheesecake with fresh strawberries or other berries, if desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate. It will vary based on cooking method and specific ingredients used.