Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon
Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Parmesan Salmon - healthy family weeknight dinner baked to perfection in one pan for easy prep, easy baking and easy clean-up!
Servings 4 servings
- 4 6 ounces salmon fillets
- 16 ounces baby yellow potatoes halved
- 8 ounces green beans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Bring a pot of water to a boil and par-boil the potatoes for 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave, then stir in the garlic, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Place the salmon, par-boiled potatoes and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper. Then rub the prepared sauce over the fish and on some of the vegetables if there is extra.
Place in the oven and cook until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 15-20 minutes.
Nutritional Data: The information below is an automated estimate and could vary based on cooking methods and ingredients used.
- I do like to parboil my potatoes though before baking them because it gives a soft texture on the outside while allowing the outside to crisp up. But you can do this in advance, or you can omit all together and just bake the potatoes first for 10 minutes before adding the other ingredients.
- Use fresh salmon that is from a sustainable source.
- Use the freshest ingredients for the best flavor, and organic produce if possible.
- Be sure to grease the sheet pan before adding the ingredients, you can also line it with foil if you prefer.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 206mg | Potassium: 1445mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 680IU | Vitamin C: 36.9mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 3mg