Easy Overnight Oats
This easy overnight oats recipe is a healthy simple breakfast that you can make ahead for busy mornings and customize with many add-ins and toppings!
Servings 1 serving
- ½ banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 1 tablespoon hazelnuts crushed
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
Place all ingredients into a large glass container and mix until combined.
Cover the glass container with a lid or plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Toppings can be added the night before or immediately before serving.
Uncover and enjoy from the glass container the next day. Thin with a little more milk or water, if desired.
Storage: Overnight oats can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days. This makes it an ideal breakfast meal prep to make on Sunday night for the week.
Substitutes: For best results, follow the recipe as is. However here are some common substitutes that would work well in this recipe.
* Please note the nutrition label does not include any toppings.
- Make it vegan: Use plant-based milk, plant-based yogurt, and maple syrup for sweetener
- Make it gluten-free: Use certified gluten-free oats
- Make it sugar-free: Omit the sweetener all together or used mashed or pureed fruit in the base recipe
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 485mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 198IU | Calcium: 322mg | Iron: 3mg