- 1 cup Pineapple chunks cut into 1” pieces
- 1 Banana cut 1" pieces
- 1 cup Cantaloupe chunks cut into 1” pieces
- 1 cup Strawberries stems removed
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup for drizzling
- Vanilla yogurt for dipping (optional)
Soak the skewers in water for 20 minutes, to prevent them from burning while grilling the skewers
To make the fruit kabobs, thread two pieces each banana, pineapple, strawberry and cantaloupe onto skewer. Repeat process to assemble as many skewers as you’d like to make.
Drizzle with olive oil and maple syrup.
Grill on preheated grill for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally until the fruit softens and chars.
Enjoy immediately, and dip in yogurt, if desired.
- If you have any leftovers, I would recommend chopping them up to make salsa and use within 24 hours. But this recipe is best served immediately.
- The nutrition information may vary depending on what fruits you use and whether you decide to omit the maple syrup and coconut oil.
Serving: 1skewer | Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 302mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 960IU | Vitamin C: 34.5mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.5mg