Homemade Ranch Dip
Homemade Ranch Dip made with Greek yogurt, dill and chives is perfect for dipping carrots, cucumbers or chips - healthier than store-bought!
Servings 4 servings
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Vegetables for serving
Storage: Store any leftovers in a small airtight container. It will last for up to 7 days in the fridge.
Substitutes: For best results, follow the recipe as is. However here are some common substitutes that would work well in this recipe.
Nutrition: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients you use.
- You can use all sour cream or all Greek yogurt if you like. I like the balance between the two.
- Substitute lemon juice instead of apple cider vinegar
- Substitute fresh dill for fresh chives
Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 313mg | Potassium: 101mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 946IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg