Avocado Caprese Salad
This Avocado Caprese Salad is colorful, refreshing and bursting with fresh flavor of seasonal tomatoes. It's a perfect appetizer or side dish for the summer
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pint red cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces mini mozzarella cheese balls
- 1 large avocado pitted and cubed
- ¼ cup Fresh basil cut into chiffonade (long strips)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Assemble the mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, cut avocado and basil in a serving dish.
Season with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste. Drizzle with olive oil and the balsamic glaze. Carefully toss to coat the ingredients with the dressing. Serve immediately.
Storage: Store any leftovers in an airtight container. They will last up to 24 hours in the fridge, but best enjoyed immediately.
Substitutes: For best results, follow the recipe as is. However here are some common substitutes that would work well in this recipe.
Nutrition: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients you use.
- Instead of cherry tomatoes, you can use regular tomatoes.
- Instead of balsamic glaze, you can use balsamic vinegar.
- Instead of pearl mozzarella balls, you can cut whole mozzarella into smaller pieces.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 502mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 731IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 224mg | Iron: 1mg