No-Bake Pumpkin Balls
These No-Bake Pumpkin Balls are vegan, gluten-free and paleo-friendly! They have a cake-like texture and are such a healthy tasty fall treat!
Servings 12 servings
- 1 ¾ cups gluten-free oat flour or grind oats in blender until flour-like
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon cane sugar optional
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup almond butter or other nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup pumpkin puree or pumpkin pie puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Shredded coconut cacao nibs and crushed walnuts for coating
In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, rolled oats, cane sugar and pumpkin pie spice, and mix well. Add the almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and canned pumpkin.
Mix well until a firm texture is formed. If it needs more moisture, add a tablespoon of canned pumpkin, and if it is too moist, you can add a tablespoon of oat flour.
Using a cookie scoop or your hands to form the batter into small bite sized balls. Makes about 12-15.
Roll balls in optional coatings (shredded coconut, chopped walnuts and cacao nibs). Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm up.
Recipe: This pumpkin balls recipe was adapted from The Big Man’s World
Substitutes: For best results, follow the recipe as is. However here are some common substitutes that would work well in this recipe.
Nutrition: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients you use. Each serving is about 1 large bite. It does not include the toppings.
- For paleo option, substitute the rolled oats and oat flour with 3/4 cup coconut flour
- The cane sugar can be eliminated, especially if you are using pumpkin pie puree which is usually already sweetened
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 85mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1589IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg