Golden Milk Turmeric Latte
Make this Golden Milk Turmeric Latte with only milk, coffee and a few spices. It's easy to make, loaded with antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory benefits
Servings 2 servings
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 shot espresso 2 fluid oz
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of cayenne
- Hemp seeds optional
In a microwave safe mug, heat the almond milk for about 1 minute, or to your desired temperature.
Add a fresh shot of espresso or concentrated coffee to the warmed almond milk.
Stir in the honey, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger & cayenne and whisk to combine. You can also use a milk frother, and froth for a couple minutes until you reach your desired froth level.
Garnish with ground cinnamon and hemp seeds. Enjoy warm!
- Turmeric Sourcing: You can buy turmeric powder at any grocery store or health food stores. There’s no need to make sure it’s organic, but it’s always better if you can opt for organic.
- Storage: You can make a big batch of this in your blender to mix all the flavors together really well. Store in your fridge in an airtight jar for up to 5 days. Then just warm up a portion in the microwave when you’re ready to drink.
- Tools: You can use a blender or whisk to blend the turmeric into the milk. I like using a frother to get that foam on top
- Nutrition: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients you use. This information should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.1g | Protein: 2.4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 189.3mg | Fiber: 1.1g | Sugar: 6g