Tomato Avocado Cucumber Salad
The perfect summer salad doesn't get any easier than this Tomato Avocado Cucumber Salad - made with only 4 simple ingredients and a flavorful red wine vinaigrette! This is an easy salad that comes together so quickly and always a crowd favorite. Its healthy and packed with energy-boosting Vitamin C from the tomatoes!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 pints Heirloom medley cherry tomatoes quartered
- 4 Persian cucumbers cut lengthwise then halved
- 1/2 small red onion small diced
- 1 large avocado chopped
In a large bowl, whisk the salad dressing ingredients - olive oil, red wine vinegar, kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper - until well incorporated.
Add the tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and avocado to the large bowl of dressing.
Using a small spoon, slowly mix the salad until it is well coated without mashing the avocados.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Make Ahead: You can make the dressing up to 7 days in advance and you can prepare most of the salad up to 1 day in advance. Just add the avocados and the dressing when you’re ready to toss it.
- Storage: Store any leftovers in an airtight container for no more than 2 days since the avocado will brown by then.
- Nutrition: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate only. It will vary based on the specific ingredients used.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 1187mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1445IU | Vitamin C: 69.5mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 2.5mg