Healthy Egg Salad
My recipe for Healthy Egg Salad is light, creamy and perfect for lunches or meal prep I make it healthier by replacing the mayo with Greek yogurt and by pairing it with low-carb serving options. It's fast, full of flavor and filling!
Servings 4 servings
- 6 hard boiled eggs peeled
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
Peel the eggs and roughly chop; set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, dijon mustard, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Add the chopped eggs, celery and parsley, and stir to combine with the dressing.
Serve the egg salad in a sandwich, lettuce cups, salad or even as a dip.
- Insta Pot Instructions: To boil the eggs in an Insta Pot, add 1 cup of water, placing eggs on a trivet and pressing Pressure Cook for 5 minutes, then vent right away and place in cold water.
- Store any leftover healthy egg salad in a airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. For best results, stir before serving.
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 281mg | Sodium: 418mg | Potassium: 131mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 481IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg