This Iranian Shirazi salad is a quick to make side dish full of fresh and vibrant flavors. Dressed with olive oil & lime, it pairs well with many dishes!
Servings 4 servings
- 3 Persian cucumbers chopped
- 3 Roma tomatoes chopped, seeded
- ½ red onion chopped
- ¼ green pepper seeded and chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon crushed mint
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
In a large bowl, place the cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, green peppers, cilantro and parsley.
In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper until well combined.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Make Ahead: You can make the dressing up to 5 days in advance and you can prepare most of the salad up to 1 day in advance.
Nutrition: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate only. It will vary based on the specific ingredients used.
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 300mg | Potassium: 474mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 759IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg