Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
This Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is a lightened up version of the classic dip thats made with only 4 ingredients and packs in some protein from the greek yogurt!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounces
- 1 tub Greek Yogurt 8 ounces
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fruits for serving
In the bowl of an electric mixer, place cream cheese and beat on low speed until softened.
Slowly add yogurt, honey and vanilla extract, and continue to beat until well combined and smooth
Taste for sweetness and adjust accordingly.
Cover the dip and chill in the fridge for an hour before serving.
Serve with your favorite fruits.
Storage: Store any leftovers in an airtight container. The dip will last about 7 days in the fridge.
Substitutes: For best results, follow the recipe as is. However here are some common substitutes that would work well in this recipe.
* Please note the nutrition label does not include any fruits.
- Instead of greek yogurt, you can use regular yogurt or coconut yogurt, although the mixture will have a slightly more runny consistency.
- Instead of honey, you can use powdered sugar, maple syrup or packed light brown sugar.
- Feel free to substitute other extracts instead of vanilla, for example, almond extract or peppermint extract for a different flavor
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 89mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 379IU | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg