This Mango Kiwi Smoothie is made purely with simple fresh fruits and coconut water - it's full of Vitamin C to give you a boost of energy and endurance!
This Mango Kiwi Smoothie is perfect thing to whisk you away to happier sunnier days regardless what the weather is! it’s made from freshly squeezed orange juice, mangoes, kiwi and coconut water for a nice dose of vitamin c that will keep your energized all day long! It’s the best way to start your day.
I made this mango kiwi smoothie purely with fresh fruit! What does that mean? It’s loaded with Vitamin C to give you a boost of energy in the beginning or middle of your day. For me, I usually have my smoothies as my post-workout snack, especially on days where I do cardio. That’s when I feel like I need a big replenishment of carbs in my body.
Please don’t be afraid of the sugar in this recipe. It’s all from the natural sugar in the fruits, and your body needs that energy early in the day! This is the perfect smoothie recipe that is full of sunshine and a sweet natural taste!
For more healthy smoothies:
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Mango Banana Smoothie
- Orange Pomegranate Smoothie
- Banana Berry Smoothie
- Pitaya Smoothie
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Mango Kiwi Smoothie recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
Mango Kiwi Smoothie
- 1 Banana sliced
- 1/2 cup mango chunks fresh or frozen
- 1 whole kiwi peeled and sliced
- 2-3 slices of oranges
- 1 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Add all ingredients to blender in the order of appearance.
- Blend thoroughly on high speed for 1 minute until the mixture is completely smooth. If it is too thick or not blending well, you can add more water.
- Taste and adjust the flavor as needed, by adding sweetener of choice for added sweetness.
- Serve immediately for best flavor and consistency.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.