How can something that’s made of peanut butter, banana and chocolate not be the best thing ever? These little munchable pockets of yum are easy-to-make, full of protein, fiber and potassium and surely won’t last long (so make a bunch).
The less ingredients the more accountable you can be for what you’re putting in your body, whether it’s traditionally on an “approved” list for your healthy food eating habits or not. Simplicity is the new food fad — for good reason — and these Peanut Butter & Banana Pockets got it going on.
A dash of cinnamon here, some chocolate dip there, banana and peanut butter stacked and stuffed into warm, crispy egg roll wontons and you’ve got yourself a gold medal in the best mom ever contest.
Try it, Love it, Share it!
- 2 bananas sliced
- About 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Dash cinnamon
- 24 mini egg roll wonton wraps I used the [url href="http://www.nasoya.com/healthy-tofu-products/won-ton-wraps/"]Nasoya[/url]brand
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a large surface area or cutting board, place the mini wonton wrappers in a row. Place one slice of banana and 1 tsp of peanut butter in each wrap and top it off with a dash of cinnamon
- Using water on your fingers, wrap in desired shape and seal. Then, lightly brush the top with coconut oil.
- Place the completed ones on the parchment paper and repeat with the rest of the wontons.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Enjoy warm while crispy, with chocolate dipping sauce if you desire