For the Salad
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 of green pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 a zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 persian cucumber, julienned
- 6 oz shredded chicken breast
For the Dressing
- 2 cups whole-milk yogurt (preferably not Greek)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice (the juice from about 1 lime)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp dried onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Assemble all the ingredients in a salad bowl/plate, organizing them as you wish.
- To make the dressing, whisk all the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth and consistent. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Drizzle as much salad dressing as you'd like. I usually about about 2 Tbsp for a big entree salad like this one.