- 6- 8 cups fruits of choice (I used watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, pineapple, mango, kiwi, strawberries and blueberries, blackberries)
- 3 Tbsp coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Place all the washed/dried/chopped fruit in a large bowl
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, lime juice, honey, poppy seeds and grated ginger until well combined. Taste the dressing, and adjust as you see fit.
- Pour the coconut lime poppy seeds dressing over the fruit and toss to combine.
- Add fresh mint leaves, if you desire, and serve cold.