So clearly popsicles are a summer lovin’ kind of affair, but these Easy White Chocolate Popsicles are the kind of treat you can cash in on all-year-round. If you have a popsicle setter like Zoku, all you gotta do is blend the few ingredients, pour, watch it freeze before your eyes and enjoy in less than five minutes. If not, pop them in the freezer until set. If only everything delicious was this easy!
White chocolate was my choice because, well… who doesn’t love white chocolate? (If you’re thinking — me! I don’t like white chocolate! — then substitute the shavings with your favorite kind, there are no rules here!) As for dessert-snack nutrients: chocolate has antioxidant potential, bananas are a potassium treasure trove and almond milk equals energy. Woot!
Hand off a nutty, creamy, banana chocolate-y pop to the kids and you’re sure to enjoy a few much needed moments of popsicle-licking silence.
For more summer treats:
- Almond Joy Ice Cream
- Strawberry S’mores
- Watermelon Pizza
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Strawberries & Cream Parfaits
If you’ve tried this feel good White Chocolate Popsicles recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!
Easy White Chocolate Popsicles
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp white chocolate shavings
- Mix all the ingredients together in a high speed blender
- Pour the blended mixture into a popsicle mold of your choice. You can return the popsicles to the freezer to set, or in my case, the [url href="https://www.zokuhome.com/products/single-quick-pop-maker"]Zoku[/url]popsicles container literally freezes the mixture instantly.
- Enjoy immediately!