Berry Banana Overnight Oats Meal PrepJump To Recipe
- Serves: 1 servings
Berry and Banana Overnight Oats in a Jar - 5 minutes of prep work the night before for an energizing and easy breakfast on-the-go the next morning!
- Author: Yumna Jawad
Berry Banana Overnight Oats Meal Prep
A lot of people ask me about meal prep, but to me it’s as simple as doubling or quadrupling a recipe in advance, like these Berry Banana Overnight Oats Meal Prep. That way you have it ready when you need it. This has been proven to limit occurrences of being “Hangry” – when you’re so hungry that you get angry! And it’s especially important at breakfast.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It gives you fresh energy to conquer your to-do list and it helps balance your blood glucose (sugar) levels and metabolism for the day. Metabolism is a key factor in weight management and we all want that on our side!
Berries and bananas go really good together, they’re always mashed up into smoothies, yogurts and even milkshakes. So, when we weave in oats, almond butter and chia seeds, this overnight breakfast jar becomes a protein and energy supplement bonanza. And it doesn’t hurt that it’s seriously delicious. Use your favorite berries, nut butter and milk to make this recipe your own. Feel free to add protein powder for some additional morning-required UMPH!
Try it, Love it, Share it!
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup milk of choice or water for less calories
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder optional
- 1/2 diced banana
- 1 tbsp almond/peanut butter
- Topped with berries and white chocolate shavings
- Place all the ingredient in a jar, except for the garnish
- Mix all the ingredients together, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, add the berries and white chocolate shavings and enjoy cold.
- * Please note the image represents 4 serving sizes but the recipe is only for 1