Almond Joy Overnight OatsJump To Recipe
- Serves: 2
Add some variety to your oats by trying this healthy Almond Joy Overnight Oats - Almond milk soaked oats top with shredded coconut and chocolate chips!
- Author: Yumna Jawad
Almond Joy Overnight Oats
I make overnight oats 4-5 days a week. And I honestly never get tired of them because I always vary them up depending on what I’m in the mood for or what I have on hand. I was feeling really creative and I thought of infusing the taste of an Almond Joy bar right into my oatmeal. Why not? All you need essentially is chocolate, coconut and almonds! And that’s exactly what I did. The base for these Almond Joy Overnight Oats is just like most of my other overnight oats recipes, including oats, milk and chia seeds. But the topping is where the fun’s at! I mixed shredded coconut with some coconut oil and maple syrup and added it on top of the oats mixture for a syrupy sweet bite and then topped it off with chocolate chips and fresh raw almonds. Can you just taste the Almond Joy candy bar, or what?!
Try it, Love it, Share it!
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3 cups almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp raw rushed almonds
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- Mix oats, milk and chia seeds until well blended and divide into two cups.
- Mix shredded coconut, coconut oil and maple syrup until mixture is sticky and spoon on top of the two cups
- Sprinkle almonds and chocolate chips on top of the cups
- Store in fridge covered overnight or at least 4 hours and enjoy cold.
- The next morning, it's ready to eat cold as is.