Winter is a great time to get out of the cold and into the kitchen! Here are 10 Favorite Winter recipes that will not disappoint! From nourishing soups to hearty pastas and rich stews, there’s a tasty and soul warming dish for everyone. Easy to make, comforting and – of course – delicious!!
When those cold nights draw in, cozy up to one of my 10 Favorite Winter recipes! Easy to make with simple ingredients, these dishes are rich in flavor and super satisfying. Winter is the season for comfort food! Read on for mouthwatering soups, pasta, stews and more. These winter recipes are all whipped up with ease and destined to warm up those wintery evenings!
Tips for winter recipes
- Use the slow cooker to serve up wholesome and comforting food. During those cold months, we crave hearty and comforting dishes, perfect for the slow cooker! Slow cookers are great for chili, stews and soups. Just pop the ingredients into the slow cooker in the morning and by dinner time you’ll have a hearty meal to satisfy the entire family.
- Cook in batches! Double up recipe ingredients and make bigger batches of hearty dishes, making weeknight meals less of a hassle and freezing some for later
- Deliver the flavor of the outdoors, indoors, with the broiler. Take that BBQ vibe inside and use your broiler to grill up a variety of meat and veggies.
- Make the most of winter friendly produce. Keep things seasonal with delicious produce such as beets, sprouts, apples and cauliflower. Grab my full guide on what’s in season during the winter.
10 Favorite Winter recipes
More winter recipes to try:
- One Pot Chicken and Rice
- Homemade Lasagna
- Peas and Carrots Stew
- Chicken Meatballs with Marinara
- Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie
- Easy One-Pot Ravioli Soup
- Chicken Lemon Rice Soup
More recipe round ups to check out:
- 16 Easy Pantry Meals
- 28 Easy No Bake Desserts
- 6 Ways to Use Instant Coffee
- Healthy Recipes with Canned Beans
- 30 Recipes to Make this Fall
- Recipes with 5 Ingredients or less
If you have tried any of these 10 Favorite Winter recipes or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making the recipes. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!