Turn leftover turkey recipes into delicious dishes! Here’s over 30 Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey recipes that are anything but boring. From super sandwiches to cozy casseroles, that turkey is going far!
With this delicious list of turkey recipes, you’ll never have to worry about using up leftovers! Turkey is such a versatile bird, it takes on so many flavors and seasonings. Adding succulent turkey meat to sandwiches, soups, casseroles and pasta not only uses up leftovers, it can also elevate a recipe to the next level! Read on for 30+ Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey recipe that’ll knock your festive socks off!
Tips for using leftover Thanksgiving turkey
- Be sure to carve the remaining turkey before storing it. You may not have room in the fridge for a whole turkey, especially with the other leftovers. So carve the turkey before you store it. It’s also easier to carve at room temperature than after refrigerating.
- Sprinkle on fresh herbs to liven up your bird. Sprinkle the tops of casseroles, pasta and soups with turkey friendly herbs like sage or fresh parsley.
- Don’t keep leftover turkey meat longer than 4 days in the fridge. You can always freeze leftovers, just in case you get turkey overload!
- Keep things festive with holiday garnishes. Tis the season for cranberry, walnuts and all those classic winter garnishes. Top your turkey salads with walnuts, use up that cranberry sauce in turkey sandwiches. Whatever sides, sauces and toppings you use for your Thanksgiving, use them for the leftovers too!
Recipes with leftover turkey
Let’s kick things off with a classic approach to leftover Turkey – the sandwich. These recipes are anything but boring and are guaranteed to please!
- Turkey Panini
- Buffalo Turkey Sandwich
- Turkey Bahn Mi
- Healthy Leftover Turkey Wrap
- Leftover Thanksgiving Sliders
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Everything Bagel
When it comes to soup, turkey is just as delicious as chicken. Who doesn’t love a cozy and hearty winter soup? These Leftover Turkey soup recipes bring tons of flavors to the table!
- Easy Turkey Pho
- Leftover Turkey and Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Leftover Turkey Soup
- Healthy Leftover Turkey and Black Bean Soup
And here’s some great Chicken Soup recipes where you can easily swap in turkey.
Turn leftover turkey into cozy, comforting casseroles with these easy and delicious recipes! Casseroles are a great way to get another crowd pleasing main out of your bird.
- Cheesy Leftover Turkey Casserole
- Creamy Turkey Casserole
- Leftover Turkey Casserole with Noodles
- Turkey and Wild Rice Casserole
- Turkey Butternut Squash Casserole
- Thanksgiving Casserole
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole (swap in turkey)
Pasta is an easy win when it comes to using up turkey. Amp up your pasta with these delicious pasta recipes! Easy to make, super hearty and packed with flavor.
- Creamy Leftover Turkey Pasta
- Skillet Turkey Pasta
- One Pot Turkey Mexican Pasta
- Leftover Turkey Lasagna
- 15 Minute Leftover Turkey Alfredo
- Turkey Pesto Pasta
- Chicken Fajita Pasta (swap in turkey)
Turn your turkey into show stopping appetizers and unforgettable finger foods! It’s party season, so what better use for your leftovers than to transform them into yummy apps!
- Leftover Turkey Taquitos
- Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls
- Crispy Turkey Nachos
- Buffalo Turkey Dip
- Turkey Bites
- Turkey Cranberry Puff Pastry Bites
More recipe round ups to check out
- 30 Fall Recipes
- 35 Recipes That are Great for Leftovers
- 15 Easy No Bake Desserts
- 16 Easy Pantry Meals
- Healthy Recipes with Canned Beans
- 17 Breakfast Ideas For Kids
If you any of these Recipes with Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making the recipes. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!