Make food the real winner this Game Day with some of these 10 Easy Super Bowl Snacks! From dips to wings and much, much more …I’ve rounded up a delicious list of yummy snacks and appetizers that are easy to make and bound to score BIG with the crowd.
You might forget who won the game but you’ll never forget a delicious game day spread! Here are 10 Game Day Snacks that’ll please everybody’s tastes, from flavor packed vegetarian bites to crispy wings, addictive dips and more! And why stop at the game? These healthy snack ideas are great for parties, movie nights and beyond!
Tips for Game Day Snacks
- Make veggies the MVP! Less than a quarter of all adults eat the recommended amount of vegetables, and 18 percent eat enough fruit. Veggies are versatile, inexpensive and perfect to add onto a whole host of appetizers. Pair up veggies with a wide range of healthy dips and veggies for the win!
- When they go high, we go low (sodium)! Help control your salt intake, opt for low sodium versions of side sauces – such as low sodium soy sauce.
- Cooking for a large crowd? Go big or go home with some batch cooking. Make life easier and double up on your recipe amounts with some easy batch cooked recipes. Whip up a big bowl of this Sweet Potato Chili!
- You can be lean and not mean! Go for leaner proteins, like fish and chicken when making your snacks. You’ll get a satisfying bite with less fat.
10 Easy Super Bowl Snacks
More game snack ideas:
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Creamy Feta Dip
- Broccoli & Cheese Hand Pies
- Cucumber Sushi Roll
- Bean and Cheese Quesadillas
- Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Zaatar Spring Rolls
More recipe collections to check out:
- Recipes with 5 Ingredients or less
- Easy No Bake Desserts
- Healthy Recipes with Canned Beans
- Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
- Easy Pantry Meals
- Best Apple Recipe
If you any of these 10 Easy Game Day Snacks or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making the recipes. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!