Add some flare to your Easter menu with these delicious and easy springtime recipes. From appetizers, mains, desserts and sides, these Easter recipes are perfect for the whole family.
Easter is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with some tasty food! These easy Easter recipes are made with seasonal spring ingredients, all delicious and guaranteed to bring some flavor to your table.
Whether you are planning a big sit down meal or just want to enjoy a few treats with your family, there’s lots of inspiration for you here! From breakfast through to dessert, you’ll find something worth trying!
Tips for cooking & preparing for Easter
- Plan ahead. If you are planning a larger menu, plan it ahead of time with some rough timings so that you don’t get stresses out in the kitchen, and you have all your ingredients to hand.
- Choose some make ahead recipes. When planning your day, choose some recipes that can be made a day or two ahead of time so that you don’t feel like you are spending all your time cooking. Choose make ahead dishes like soups and desserts to give yourself a break.
- Use seasonal and fresh produce. If you can buy your seasonal veggies, like carrots and asparagus from your local farmers’ market and don’t buy them too far ahead of time so that they are nice and fresh. Seasonal vegetables also tend to be more budget friendly as there is more availability.
- Variety is key! If you are planning food for the whole day, plan a mix of sweet and savory dishes with a variety of ingredients – not everything has to contain carrots :).
10 recipes for Easter
Other Easter recipe ideas:
- Easter Crunch Bars Recipe
- Easter Egg Sugar Cookies
- Deviled Egg Chicks
- Pot Roast Recipe
- Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs
More recipe roundups to check out:
- Recipes with 5 Ingredients or less
- Canned Chickpeas Recipes
- Easy No Bake Desserts
- Non Boring Salad Recipes
- Fresh Spring Recipes
- Easy Pantry Meals
- Breakfast Ideas with Kids
If you have tried any of these Easter Recipes or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making the recipes. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!