Whether it’s for Valentine’s Day, a special anniversary, first date or just as a nice surprise – here’s 10 Date Night Dinner Ideas that are bound to impress! These romantic recipes are easy to make, look gorgeous and pack in the flavor! From delicious pasta to succulent salmon and much more, one bite from these dishes and love will definitely be in the air!
Turn your living room into a top notch restaurant with these 10 Date Night Dinner Ideas. These recipes are simple to make (they’re also fun cook together!), but they look like they’ve just come from a fancy restaurant kitchen. Win, win! From succulent shrimp dishes to flavor packed risotto , pamper the one you love with one of these delicious dishes, guaranteed to please the palette!
Tips for Date Night Dinner
- Know your date’s preferences. It may seem obvious, but when cooking a date night dinner, keep in mind the likes and dislikes of your date. What are their favorite foods and ingredients? Do they have any food allergies or intolerances? Do they love a certain cuisine or chef?
- Prep ahead. Choosing a recipe that can be prepped ahead of the evening will leave you more time to entertain your date!
- Choose some simple appetizers that don’t overpower the main dish! When it comes to appetizers, you can keep life simple and delicious with some Tomato Basil Bruschetta or Cucumber Sushi Rolls!
- Pick short cut pastas for less messy bites. If you’re choosing pasta, instead of long strands of tangling spaghetti or fettuccine, choose penne pasta, orzo, tortellini, or ravioli.
- Include some foods that are aphrodisiacs for an even more romantic night. These foods include oysters, almonds, basil, and asparagus! 😉
10 date night dinner Ideas
Other date night ideas:
- Shrimp Avocado Salad
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp
- Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms
- Sautéed Chicken and Mushroom
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Avocado Salsa
- Tomato Poached Fish
- No Bake Cheesecake Cups
- Nutella Mug Cake
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
More recipe round ups to check out:
- Recipes with 5 Ingredients or less
- 28 Easy No Bake Desserts
- 18 Non Boring Salad Recipes
- 25 Fresh Spring Recipes
- 16 Easy Pantry Meals
- 35 Best Apple Recipes to Make This Fall
If you have tried any of these Date Night Dinner Ideas or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making the recipes. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!